Kinga’s user experience writing discipline is growing and we are looking for candidates to be a part of it. We are not looking for the human equivalent of Grammarly or spell check but someone who can help products and organisations “speak more human”.
As a UX Writer at Kinga, you would be responsible for crafting the user experience through language and story telling. You will work with Service , CX, UX and UI designers, Product Owners, Language service functions , Researchers and Developers so you need passion for product, customers and some grit as its never a walk in the park.
You might be perfect for this role if you
- Are a problem solver
- Have a supernatural affinity for words
- Are empathetic and sensitive to the needs of others
- And are a real team player
You will need to be able to
- Write clear, concise copy for our clients’ digital products
- Convert technical jargon into simple and helpful conversational copy
- Work alongside designers to create frictionless user journeys
- Collaborate with developers, researchers, product owners, and other stakeholders to deliver an amazing user experience
- Juggle lots of projects and deliver on deadlines
- Make sure that all copy meets the highest grammatical and house style standards
- Assist in the evolution and maintenance of the content style guide
- Be an advocate for copy
You will also need to have
- A Degree/Diploma(NQF Level 6) in a Design related field or any relevant practical experience.
- 1-year competent experience as a copywriter in a digital environment.
- Experience writing for-high visibility brands.
- Experience working on a structured content strategy
- Experience of working in a team while developing and managing content.
- Good communication skills
What we need from you
- A portfolio of work that shows a range of content you’ve created.
- Detailed and up to date CV
- Some time for us to chat and get to know you and put you through our paces
Interested in joining our team? We’d love to speak with you.
Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the reasons you feel you’d be well suited to this position.
Kinga is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.